Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nite Nite, Helping Gammi Get Ready and Wee Play

The week with Henry is going fast.   I am trying chronicle this, and will make an IBook for him, from my I Photo program.
I had bought Henry these monster p.j.s at The Gap, and he loves them, so i wanted to take a picture of him as he got ready for bed.  On tuesday night,  He brushed his teeth, as you can see.   I had to use the flash though, which he winced at, but it's really pretty funny.
On wednesday, we got ready, and went to Wee Play.   I had to have him in the bathroom with me as I washed up, so to occupy him,  I let him go into the bottom of my toiletries bag, which held my little shampoos, etc.   He took them out, and being the little scientist, tried to fit them into the ends of the toilet paper.   Well, it made sense to him, and hey, it occupied him while I put on my make up.
Wee play is an open area that is open to all kids in Alameda, 3 and under.  It's probably in other areas too.  it is great---it's a big room filled with clean, working toys, and you just let the kids go.  The moms are really nice.  I know I already wrote about it, so I don't need to say more, just wanted to get some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment